Switch to personal loans and save upto 22% on inte

Funny Santa Banta SMS

Santa exam hall me pareshan tha.
Sir:Kya hua,paper mushkil hai???
Santa:Nahi sir me to soch raha hu ki
answer kis jeb me hai...


ONE DAY SANTA WAS CRYING. BANTA ASKED HIM WHY ARE YOU CRYING .
HE ANSWERED I HAVE ONLY ONE BROTHER & BUT MY SISTER HAS TWO

Banta: Did u hv a chance 2 sleep with my wife?
Santa: What r u saying? I'd never even think abt such thing.
Banta: U might want 2. She's much better then urs.

Santa got an sms from his
girlfriend...."I MISS YOU"
Santa replied..."I Mr. U "


Santa pulls a girl in2 a room
Lock the door
Put of the light
Pulls her in2 bed
Drag her in2 blanket &said dekho meri new radium watch

0 comments:

Ad by AdsMedia.cc'; } ?>
 

©2009 Collection of best SMS and Jokes | by Nitin Singh